Breast Revision Surgery In Westchester
Correct Your Bust Line
Are you unhappy with your breast surgery? Perhaps you were told that you are not a good candidate for revision or secondary breast surgery. While many plastic surgeons are often unwilling to perform or carry out even minor revisions to breast size and shape, Westchester breast surgeon, Dr. C.S. Kim, medical director at Bellava Medaesthetics & Plastic Surgery Center in Bedford Hills, (near Katonah, Mount Kisco, Chappaqua, etc.) is a leading expert who specializes in breast revision surgery.
Breast revisions can address:
- Breast asymmetry, Poland’s Syndrome, or Tuberous Breasts.
- Dissatisfaction with the size, shape, or feel of breasts.
- Capsular Contracture (tight or painful scar around implants, often causing distortion).
- Implant rupture, deflation, or leakage.
- Malposition or shifting of implants.
- Symmastia, loss of cleavage.
- Unsatisfactory external scars.
- Persistent ptosis, sagging or droop.
Simply put, few Westchester breast surgeons embrace revision breast surgery with Dr. Kim's level of enthusiasm. He believes secondary breast surgery is a highly intricate procedure that requires great artistic skills and planning. With each patient, he takes the time to diagnose the specific reason why you are having issues or are unhappy. Sometimes patients only require new implants with smaller alterations. Saline or silicone implants can be placed depending on the patient’s preference. In addition to working with saline and silicone implants,Dr. Kim is one of the only board-certified plastic surgeons in Westchester, NY, to be certified in the new FDA-approved Mentor MemoryShape Gel implant, which offers 140 different shapes and sizes.
Breast Augmentation Special
Implant Surgery Discounts
Pricing Includes the Implants, Surgeon Fee & Anesthesia
Offer Expires on October 31, 2017